Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the Apxium servers hosted?
We use Amazon Web Services for all our data hosting in the country of origin for the data.
What browsers/operating systems are supported?
Apxium is a cloud based software solution and it works on all the major browsers in the market.
Is Apxium mobile enabled?
You are able to log into the accounts receivable dashboard from a mobile device and also your clients can access their dashboard on mobile devices. In fact, with the increased use of mobile devices we are finding increasing numbers of clients paying via the Apxium payment portal on mobile devices.
Do you have instructions available for how to use the system?
Yes, we have many instructional videos available for you to watch and learn. Additionally, you are always able to call our client service team for any specific questions you may have.
What is the process for setting up a sandbox environment to test out Apxium on Xero?
In order to set up your sandbox we need a few things from you. The process is very quick and can be done in a few minutes.
- We send you a few simple questions requesting information about your business. When you send the information to us we also ask that you send us a logo. Ideally this logo will be a vector graphic such as EPS. However a JPG or PNG would be fine initially.
- We build the sandbox server for you
- We send you a request to give your Apxium instance Long Term Token Access to your Xero instance.
- Once this is done we then populate your Apxium dashboard with your debtor data.
- We send you the logon details to your Apxium dashboard along with instructions on how to use the system. Play to your hearts content!
Can I use the full functionality of the Apxium system in the sandbox environment?
You will be able to use the full functionality of the system including putting yourself in your clients’ shoes, simulating payments in order to see what their experience is like.
How long does it take me to give Apxium the Long Term Access Token?
The process takes no more than one minute.
What is the process for turning on Apxium to go live?
We will send you detailed instructions of the process. Broadly:
- You will need to sign the Apxium service agreement and bank merchant facility application form
- You will need to inform us of the communication rules you wish to implement
- Inform us via the sandbox of any clients you wish to suspend from communications when the system is turned on
- Get your staff to watch the instructional videos available to you via here
- You might wish to inform your clients of the new and exciting payment system you are implementing, we can provide you with pro-forma communications for this
- You will need to change your invoice to remove other payment types and refer your clients to their dashboard for making payments
- We turn on the system
- We can also then turn on the “Pay My Bill” website widget.
Still have questions?
Send us a quick message and one of our team will be in touch shortly.