In this digital world we live and work in, there are always new and improved technologies being released into the market. Technology is the great enabler, giving businesses the potential to streamline their operations, reduce their labour time and enhance their profit margins.
Business technology is moving at the speed of light - but are you keeping up? Are you taking advantage of the benefits technology can bring to your company?
If you’re not sure, or you think your business could be using technology more to increase efficiencies, why not come along to ATSA 2016?
ATSA stands for the Accountants’ Technology Showcase Australia, and it brings together a huge array of suppliers to showcase the latest and greatest technology for your accounting business.
With over 65 companies showcased over 2 days, ATSA 2016 is like the speed dating of technology. Short sessions ensure that you gather a comprehensive overview of common issues and how to solve them, giving you the ability to network amongst a gathering of your peers and like-minded industry professionals.
- The latest on how ATO plans will impact your business
- How firms are eliminating paper for good
- The innovative audit technologies available
- Opportunities from big data and data analytics
- The latest and greatest business advisory technology
- Retirement planning, SMSF and investment tracking technologies
- The difference between the leading IT support organisations
At Apxium, we are at the forefront of accounting technology. Through our innovative, fully integrated Accounts Receivable and payments software, you can get more time, more money and more control over your business. Visit us at stand B30 at ATSA 2016 to learn more about how we can help you, or sign up for a free demo today.